After many hours, it was complete. It wasn't easy at first, but the videos and a few outside tutorials helped me out and guided me on how to add and make keyframes.
After rewatching many of the videos, and looking for outside tutorials in case I needed extra help, I was finally able to animate a character for the first time in unreal engine. Thanks to some of the usage of animation blueprints, I was finally able to get an idea on how animation would look like, and even though I had some preinstalled, it was good to see some of the character movements come work and being able to function for cutscenes and/or sequences for video games.
After a couple of weeks of figuring out an idea and what to do as the plot for the story, I finally came up with one, and it's called "frostbite"! Rendering wasn't a huge problem anymore because I already knew how to do so, and all the editing I did it on after effects to add the blur on every render and title cards. So all in all, this project has been nothing but progression and I hope to fix some things once I see there something we need to improve!
After watching Chris Crawford's speech and reading Le Morte D'Arthur and how it looks, I have to say, I was quite fascinated by it! I know as in the beginning stated, Many gamers like me may not enjoy it at all, because in reality it isn't a game, it is more like an art piece that would be mostly suitable for a stage theatre or it could work out more as a play. After finishing reading, I found it quite interesting and it gives off a history book vibe like if you're part of a historical event in the scene, and because the fact that it is also a book, made it even more fun and more experimental as well. And after watching Chris Crawford's speech, I liked his view on the game literacy and how games can evolve with the difficulty and graphics over time, including plot and story. It really made sense on how the game industry changes and more game genres like RPG's, adventure games, and action games can really revolutionize on what it became back in the day, like po...
Comments
Post a Comment